The ONsite Versa V-Mount offers a solution to efficiently mount your ONsite Power System to a tripod, lightstand, pole, cart or c-stand. Plus, the option to wear your ONsite D-Tap to AC Power Supply and D-Tap battery from a camera strap or carabiner to keep power close at hand.
Keep your set tidy, safe and provide power wherever it’s needed with the ONsite Versa V-Mount and ONsite Power System. The ONsite Versa Mount secures your AC Power Supply via hook and loop, allowing you to easily remove the AC Power Supply from the Versa V-Mount and connect it to the Aero V-Mount when using the Tether Table Aero. The ONsite D-Tap Battery with V-Mount, or any standard D-Tap battery, secures to the ONsite Versa V-Mount plate using our quick release V-Mount plate with female D-Tap connector.
The ONsite Versa V-Mount can be secured to a stand, tripod or cart using most standard grip gear. Mount a 5/8″ Baby Stud from either side of the mount, using a grip with a female 1/4″-20 to clamp from the top, or mount to a camera strap to the top using either a 1/4″-20 mount or included Hitch D-Ring.
- Keep your ONsite D-Tap to AC Power Supply and ONsite D-Tap Battery With V-Mount together securely to avoid disconnects and tripping
- Use your AC Power Supply and D-Tap battery off your Aero Table or when power is required off site
- Can be secured to a pole, tripod leg, or stand using common grip gear
- Lightweight aluminum design
- Knurled handle
- Two 5/8″ Baby Stud receptors
- One 1/4″-20 center mounted female thread on handle
- Quick release V-Mount plate with female D-Tap connector
- Width: 104mm outer, 102mm internal
- Height: 216.7 mm
- Weight: 307 grams
- ONsite Versa V-Mount
- Hitch D-Ring
- Double-sided Spigot with Male 3/8″ and Male 1/4″-20
- Knurled handle knob